[glue-wg] Reference Realization to LDAP and JSON Schema for GLUE2.1?

Alessandro Paolini alessandro.paolini at egi.eu
Tue Jun 21 05:39:41 EDT 2016

Dear all,

a simple question: now that the GLUE2.0 reference realizations to LDAP and
JSON have been published and after discussing the cloud extension for
GLUE2.1, are you planning to produce a new version of those documents?

I'm asking this because for example the INDIGO project is interested in
particular to the JSON rendering.

Best regards,
alessandro

On 31 May 2016 at 15:17, Navarro, JP <navarro at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> Glue WG:
>
> Our two GLUE 2.0 reference realizations to LDAP and JSON have been
> published!
>   https://www.ogf.org/ogf/doku.php/documents/documents
>
> Congratulations to everyone that contributed to reaching this milestone!
>
> JP

Dr. Alessandro Paolini
Operations Officer - EGI.eu
Science Park 140
1098 XG Amsterdam
The Netherlands
skype: alessandro.paolini.egi
"I believe in the power of laughter and tears"
    "as an antidote to hatred and terror"
          "A day without laughter"
             "is a wasted day" >>> Charlie Chaplin