[glue-wg] new service type requests

david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 10:19:44 EST 2016

Hi Paul, everyone,
Thanks for the comments regarding the new service types; I've merged all pulls on the glue2 list except for the 'com.aws.s3' type which I'll leave as a pull request for now as I'm not sure whether this type should be added or not as per comments below. Note, this was already added to GOCDB: https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=123503
David