[glue-wg] uk.ac.gridpp.vcycle added

david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 15 06:33:38 EDT 2015

Hi Stephen,
Details are in the pull request, if you drill down:
https://github.com/davidmeredith/Enumerations/commit/c712c55edf3da50464db9aefc524e2ee8397286c

Or, for ease here are the details:
+"ServiceType_t","uk.ac.gridpp.vcycle","Vcycle manages the lifecycle of VMs running jobs on cloud resources for LHCb, ATLAS, CMS, and GridPP DIRAC VMs.","Recommended",,
+"ServiceType_t","uk.ac.gridpp.vac","A virtual machine factory system for operating clusters at grid sites","Recommended",,