[glue-wg] Getting GLUE2 LDAP published

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed May 13 09:49:30 EDT 2015

Hi,

Great! It sounds like we are all on the same page.

Would it be helpful to the OGF GLUE group to have a team space in the official OpenGridForum github organizational pages? We can give full administrative access to the repositories of this team to team members.

I will start by infinite the two current members of the github.com/OGF-GLUE repository to join the team page at https://github.com/orgs/OpenGridForum/teams/ogf-glue

you can use this for any purpose that you like.

If there is anyone else you would like to have administer this team, or become a member at another level, please let Andre or me know.  meanwhile, hope this is helpful.

Alan