[glue-wg] Call for minor non-distruptive updates to GLUE 2.0

stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Sep 8 09:28:03 EDT 2014

Paul Millar [mailto:paul.millar at desy.de] said:
> I suggest we:
>
>    1.	create a registry where people can add CA bundle along
> 	with some canonical name,

I would suggest treating it like an enumerated type. There should be no problem distinguishing between such names and explicit DNs since the latter will start with a "/".

> Stephen, could you post a list of these OtherInfo or send a link to the
> EGI profile document (for those of us who don't have it to-hand).

Err, the link was in the mail you replied to!

https://documents.egi.eu/public/ShowDocument?docid=1324

> Don't we already support advertising downtime?  Endpoint already has
> DowntimeStart and DowntimeEnd.

I assume the argument is that it's clumsy to work out how that relates to the current time, and it would be simpler to have a flag.