[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Salvatore.Pinto at esa.int Salvatore.Pinto at esa.int
Tue Nov 11 12:10:27 EST 2014

Dear GLUErs,
I am sorry for not being able to attend today. An unexpected meeting
blocked me until now. I will report on the status of the cloud extension
via the mail in the following week.

sorry again.

Cheers,
  Salvatore.

From:   Florido Paganelli <florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se>
To:     glue-wg at ogf.org,
Date:   11/11/2014 15:05
Subject:        Re: [glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, November
11, 2014
Sent by:        glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org

Hi Paul, all

I didn't try any of the other things; in the end I am using a windows
machine and firefox to connect.

The funny thing is,  web client does not work with explorer, only with
firefox or chrome.
Otherwise it tries to open Lync client that does not allow guest access,
making the native client useless.

Good luck...

On 2014-11-10 16:18, Paul Millar wrote:
> Hi JP,
>
> On 10/11/14 15:52, Navarro, John-Paul F. wrote:
>> If you are willing to buy software, see:
>> http://fisil.com/linuxlync.html
>
> Hmm, not really an option for tomorrow.
>
>> Otherwise, just call the international number with Skype. Screen
>> viewing is not necessary. If we screen share we will share the
>> material so you can browse view on your own.
>
> The phone bridge doesn't seem to be working.  I tried both numbers; both
> said something like "sorry, I can't find a meeting with that ID" (or
> similar).
>
> Does it work for anyone else?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.

 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Location: Fysikum, Hus B, Rum B313
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli

content is not permitted.