[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Tue Nov 11 09:05:20 EST 2014

Hi Paul, all

I didn't try any of the other things; in the end I am using a windows
machine and firefox to connect.

The funny thing is,  web client does not work with explorer, only with
firefox or chrome.
Otherwise it tries to open Lync client that does not allow guest access,
making the native client useless.

Good luck...

On 2014-11-10 16:18, Paul Millar wrote:
> Hi JP,
>
> On 10/11/14 15:52, Navarro, John-Paul F. wrote:
>> If you are willing to buy software, see:
>> http://fisil.com/linuxlync.html
>
> Hmm, not really an option for tomorrow.
>
>> Otherwise, just call the international number with Skype. Screen
>> viewing is not necessary. If we screen share we will share the
>> material so you can browse view on your own.
>
> The phone bridge doesn't seem to be working.  I tried both numbers; both
> said something like "sorry, I can't find a meeting with that ID" (or
> similar).
>
> Does it work for anyone else?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.

 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Location: Fysikum, Hus B, Rum B313
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli