[glue-wg] Notes: GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Navarro, John-Paul F. navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 6 11:16:12 EDT 2014

Agenda and notes:

1) LDAP rendering
Previous action items:
> Agreed to embed the normative LDAP schema in an appendix (based on XML precedence).
> Action item 1: Florido will clarify the wording on Page 6 based on Shiraz Comment[10].
> Action item 2: Florido will upload a new normative schema and e-mail diffs to the list along with a bulleted summary of the changes
> Action item 3: Shiraz/JP will update authors, embed the schema in the appendix, accept all changes, and share with wg for review
> Action item 4: Shiraz/JP will submit new document for public comment after one week of wg comment/discussion

Action 1: Everyone review Florido's specification edits, Shiraz/JP approve and accept changes
Action 2: Florido will share schema diffs in ~1 week, everyone please review and comment
Action 3: After changes accepted advance internal document version to 7.3, fix naming, and upload to this Drafts folder: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/glue-wg?folder_id=14

Next call we will vote to approve document(s) and release for public comment.

2) Enumerations (Florido: 10 minute status update)
Previous action items:
> Everyone provide feedback thru list on Florido's process document
> Florido will update document with modified format to enable cat'ing of multiple numerations into a single file
Action 1: Florido will update and move practice document to Drafts/, everyone please review and comment.
https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/glue-wg?folder_id=14

3) Cloud extensions (Salvatore, Warren, and others: 70 minute status update)
We will discuss advantages and disadvantages compiled by Salvatore and Warren at next meeting on June 3rd

4) JSON rendering
Warren will look over David's edits, corrections.
Action 1: Warren will post final document by May 27th, everyone please review and comment.
Action 2: JP/Shiraz will announce vote on list so for individuals that can't make the June 3rd meeting.
Action 3: Warren will present (~30 minutes) the JSON rendering material in June 3rd meeting for group to vote/approve and send to public comment

Regards,

JP and Shiraz