[glue-wg] glue2 cloud examples

Salvatore Pinto salvatore.pinto at egi.eu
Tue May 6 03:20:35 EDT 2014

Hi Warren,
I do not understand why it should not work, even with XML and JSON.

If the site does not publish cloud resources, nothing will change and
GLUE 2.1 will be equal as GLUE 2.0. If the site does publish cloud
resources, with or without grid ones, since they are contained into
entities with a different entityes (object calsses in LDAP, I presume
tags in XML), they should be ignored. If the current implmeentation does
not, it would be in any case much easier to update it than to adapt it
to a GLUE 3.0.

Cheers,
   Salvatore.

--
Salvatore Pinto
Cloud Technologist, EGI.eu
e-mail: salvatore.pinto at egi.eu
skype: salvatore.pinto0
Science Park 140, Amsterdam, The Netherlands