[glue-wg] Notes: GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Wed Mar 26 09:22:36 EDT 2014

Hi Maria,

It refers to the GLUE2 schema only. Some changes we already did at EMI
times, some we didn't. They're clearly marked in comments in the draft.

Me and Stephen took care that this will not disrupt the current status
of services.

If you need a summary, I can't provide right now, I'll try to remember
when I have some spare time.

Last time I put the latest draft here:

http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/glue-wg?folder_id=6569

Stephen or the others might have a more up to date one.

Cheers,
Florido

On 2014-03-26 14:08, Maria Alandes Pradillo wrote:
> Dear John,
>
> What it is not clear to me is what you mean by "implementation changes". Does this refer to changes on the existing GLUE 2 LDAP implementations like i.e. the BDII?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Maria

 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Location: Fysikum, Hus B, Rum B313
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli