[glue-wg] guse.ws-pgrade SE type request

david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Mar 24 07:41:34 EDT 2014

Dear all,
EGI/GOCDB has had a new service type request for 'guse.ws-pgrade' (submitted on behalf WS-PGRADE collaboration).
We would also like to agree on this service type for the GLUE2 enum list[1]. FYI: 'gUSE' represents the whole service ecosystem, including WS-PGRADE. There are other components in gUSE (DCI Bridge, WFI) that we expect will be requested later.

Can we add this to the agenda for tomorrow's meeting for approval?
Cheers,
David

https://github.com/OGF-GLUE/Enumerations/blob/master/ServiceType_t.csv

David Meredith