[glue-wg] guse.ws-pgrade SE type request

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Tue Mar 25 07:05:33 EDT 2014

Hi David,

On 2014-03-24 13:12, stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk wrote:
> david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk [mailto:david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk] said:
>> EGI/GOCDB has had a new service type request for 'guse.ws-pgrade' (submitted on behalf WS-PGRADE collaboration).
>
> It seems that there's a guse.hu domain, maybe it would be better to base the name(s) on that?
>
> Stephen

I would prefer to have the complete reversed DNS als well if that is
feasible, that is

hu.guse.ws-pgrade

I'd like to have a description and a reference person as well (might be
you). More details on the way I'd like to see this done will come today.

I hope I manage to add all the requested values to the CSVs by this
afternoon.

Cheers,
Florido
 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Location: Fysikum, Hus B, Rum B313
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli