[glue-wg] New Endpoint and Service types

Maria Alandes Pradillo Maria.Alandes.Pradillo at cern.ch
Wed Mar 19 05:37:38 EDT 2014

Yes, I will add it in a next release.

From: bartosz.bosak at gmail.com [mailto:bartosz.bosak at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Bartosz Bosak
Sent: 14 March 2014 11:26
To: Maria Alandes Pradillo
Cc: Stephen Burke; glue-wg at ogf.org; qcg at plgrid.pl; Tomasz Piontek
Subject: Re: New Endpoint and Service types

Dear Maria, all
If I am right there is no capability "notification" defined in the Open Enumerations registry. Is it possible to add this capability to the set? This capability was defined by OGF in http://www.ogf.org/documents/GFD.80.pdf and it is particularly important for our QCG-Notification service.
Best Regards,
Bartek

Dear all,

> Hopefully Maria can comment about the validator. The GLUE WG is planning to
> meet in the next couple of weeks to discuss the new values.
This has been released. To be included in the EMI repos next month:
http://gridinfo.web.cern.ch/sys-admins/bdii-releases/glue-validator-2021

Regards,
Maria