[glue-wg] New Endpoint and Service types

stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Mar 3 09:08:14 EST 2014

Bartosz Bosak [mailto:bbosak at man.poznan.pl] said:
> Could you check if new ServiceTypes/EndpointInterfaceNames for the QCG middleware have been registered in GLUE 2? Now we have some time > and we would like to move forward with the implementation of our publishers for BDII...

I haven't seen anyone disagree with them. None of the names are in use, and the org.qcg names are your own name space anyway. org.oasis.notification is something which could potentially be relevant to other people, but assuming that it's just a vanilla implementation of a standard I don't see that it would be controversial. Unless anyone has a strong objection now I'd suggest that you go ahead with your implementation.