[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Navarro, John-Paul F. navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 16 10:13:02 EDT 2014

Greetings GLUE WG,

Our next GLUE WG teleconference will be:
: Tuesday, June 17, 2014
: 15:30-17:00 Central Europe, 8:30-10:00 AM US Central

We will try a new teleconference and screen sharing tool:
: Web: https://meet.illinois.edu/herrio/V57YV10Q
:  --> Cancel login dialog, click guest "Sign in here instead", enter name, click "Join the meeting"
: Phone: 1-888-983-3631, International 1-217-332-6338 or 1-312-994-8410
: Conference ID: 6759150

If the new teleconference tool doesn't work well, we will revert to our normal tool:
: Web: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-glue-wg/ (Adobe Connect)
: Login as Guest using your real name

Meeting materials folder:
: http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/glue-wg?folder_id=6587

Proposed agenda:

1) LDAP rendering: assess final wg comments and votes and perhaps forward for public comment
Previous actions:
> Action 1: Florido will send final schema to the list
> Action 2: JP will merge schema into Appendix following XML example
> Action 3: JP will add a reference to a standalone schema document in the LDAP rendering document
> Action 4: JP/Shiraz will send out for final 1 week comment request to glue-wg
> Action 5: JP/Shiraz will integrate comments and send out a 1 week vote request to glue-wg
> Action 6: JP/Shiraz will confirm with OGF area lead if we need consensus or majority vote results

2) Enumerations: approve enumerations process document
Previous actions:
  odt: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13260?download=
  pdf: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13261?download=
> Action 2: GLUE WG to review Florido's revised
> Action 2: At the next GLUE WG call we will vote on the updated document

3) Cloud Extensions: compare benefits and disadvantages of both approaches
> Plan discussion for next meeting.

4) JSON: continue rendering discussions, discuss next steps.
> Agreed 1: Use an Associations bag for association references
> Agreed 2: All association references will use the "ID" suffix
> We will continue JSON rendering discussion at next call.

5) Future meetings
 Teleconference
 OGF 41 sessions July 16 or 17

Regards,