[glue-wg] VOTE by 8/1: GLUE 2.1 for describing cloud resources?

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 28 09:00:03 EDT 2014

XSEDE votes for 2)
  2) Develop GLUE 2.1 adding new Cloud Computing entities (would be 100% backward compatible with GLUE 2.0 for non-Cloud entities

We note that our current implementation describes Cloud Computing entities using GLUE 2.0. Our implementation is available to the public and we will continue using it until we need to interoperate. We will then consider migrating to the new GLUE 2.1 interoperable schema.

JP