[glue-wg] updated GLUE2 JSON schema

Warren Smith wsmith at tacc.utexas.edu
Fri Aug 1 14:33:53 EDT 2014

Hey - I've updated the JSON schema and examples (https://github.com/OGF-GLUE/JSON) based on our last discussions. Please take a look and give it a try. There is enough detail in there that I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few mistakes.

The main change is that at least one direction of every association must be represented in a document conforming to the schema. If there is no association to represent, the attribute must still be present, but it will have null or an empty list as the value.

I think this was the last issue that has come up in our discussions. So, we'll be finalizing the associated rendering document in the next few weeks for review.

What I propose to do (which I think agrees with the discussions we had at OGF) is once we approve the schema and rendering document, I'll update the dates in the schema to match that approval date, and then we can upload the document and the schema to OGF for public comment.

Warren