[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, October 22, 2013

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 21 09:49:50 EDT 2013

Greetings Glue WG,

Coordinates and agenda for tomorrow's GLUE WG teleconference follow:
: Tuesday, October 22, 2013
: 16:00-17:30 Central Europe, 10:00-11:30 AM US Eastern

Teleconference and screen sharing:
: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-glue-wg/ (Adobe Connect)
: Login as Guest using your real name

Agenda:
1) Stephen will present the attached LDAP rendering slides.

It is important that we get thru Stephen's material, and that we understand it. Please limit your questions to requests for clarification. Privately take note of significant concerns or disagreements.  After Stephen's presentation we will use remaining time to discuss concerns. If necessary we can move those discussion to the e-mail list or a future next meeting.

If after Stephen's presentation and subsequent concerns discussions there is any time left, and participants can continue, we can discuss material Florido would like to present.  In the likely event that we don't have time we will schedule Florido's presentation for the November 5th meeting. We also have a "Cloud Extensions" discussion that will use time on November 5th.

Thanks,

JP Navarro and Shiraz Memon