[glue-wg] FW: Change Doc Root element name in GLUE2 XML rendering

Shiraz Memon a.memon at fz-juelich.de
Mon Oct 21 09:16:38 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have replaced the root element "Entities" with "GLUE2" in the xml
rendering document[1]. The changes in the document have been tracked, so
will be finalized once approved within the wg. Should you find any
errors/typos, please let me or JP know.

Best regards,
Shiraz and JP

[1] http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13146?download=