[glue-wg] FW: Change Doc Root element name in GLUE2 XML rendering

Shiraz Memon a.memon at fz-juelich.de
Mon Oct 14 02:24:54 EDT 2013

Hi,

I tend to agree that "Glue2" or "GLUE2" is a more consistent root element
name than the other two. Regardless of being (slightly) descriptive, the
name also reflects the current specification version.

In spite of the fact that the "Glue" (as a root element) is being used
within the LDAP rendering, we should not carry along with its legacies
while modifying other spec. renderings.

 Hope it won't be unfair to change my vote (certainly for the last time)
for "GLUE2" :)

If there are no real objections, can we close the issue and proceed with
the publication process.

Best regards,
Shiraz