[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Mon Oct 7 12:36:15 EDT 2013

Hi all,

We recently found out that Lund University has an agreement with Adobe
that allows us to use Adobe Connect. Balasz will send around connection
details tomorrow morning (CEST, night for you guys in the US).

If we manage to get a slot, everybody should have the connection
information ready before the conference.

I will also send my revised slides before the meeting if I manage.

Cheers,
Florido

On 2013-10-07 17:39, JP Navarro wrote:
> Greetings Glue WG,
>
> Coordinates and agenda for tomorrow's GLUE WG teleconference follow:
> : Tuesday, October 8, 2013
> : 16:00-17:30 Central Europe, 10:00-11:30 AM US Eastern
>
> Agenda:
> 1) Stephen will present the attached LDAP rendering slides.
>
> Unfortunately, Shiraz isn't available and we can't use Adobe Connect.
>
> Teleconference and screen sharing:
>  We'll try to use Google+ Hangouts - http://www.google.com/hangouts/
>  With the "OGF GLUE WG" Google Circle - https://plus.google.com/u/0/stream/circles/pa1c4c7088b0532f
>  PLEASE install hangouts and try to join this circle before tomorrows call
>
> If we fail with Google hangouts, we will fall back to this teleconference:
>   By Phone: +1-888-983-3631, International +1-217-332-6338 or +1-312-994-8410
>   Conference ID: 39361250
> with each participant looking at slides on their own.
>
> It is important that we get thru Stephen's material, and that we understand it. Please limit your questions to requests for clarification. Privately take note of significant concerns or disagreements.  After Stephen's presentation, we'll use our remaining time to return to the concerns, and if necessary move those discussion to the e-mail list or our next meeting.
>
> Thanks,
>
> JP Navarro and Shiraz Memon

 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli