[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, October 8, 2013

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 7 11:39:22 EDT 2013

Greetings Glue WG,

Coordinates and agenda for tomorrow's GLUE WG teleconference follow:
: Tuesday, October 8, 2013
: 16:00-17:30 Central Europe, 10:00-11:30 AM US Eastern

Agenda:
1) Stephen will present the attached LDAP rendering slides.

Unfortunately, Shiraz isn't available and we can't use Adobe Connect.

Teleconference and screen sharing:
 We'll try to use Google+ Hangouts - http://www.google.com/hangouts/
 With the "OGF GLUE WG" Google Circle - https://plus.google.com/u/0/stream/circles/pa1c4c7088b0532f
 PLEASE install hangouts and try to join this circle before tomorrows call

If we fail with Google hangouts, we will fall back to this teleconference:
  By Phone: +1-888-983-3631, International +1-217-332-6338 or +1-312-994-8410
  Conference ID: 39361250
with each participant looking at slides on their own.

It is important that we get thru Stephen's material, and that we understand it. Please limit your questions to requests for clarification. Privately take note of significant concerns or disagreements.  After Stephen's presentation, we'll use our remaining time to return to the concerns, and if necessary move those discussion to the e-mail list or our next meeting.

Thanks,

JP Navarro and Shiraz Memon