[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Fri Nov 8 11:53:35 EST 2013

Hi All,

As a follow-up from Nov 5 meeting, me and Balazs updated the LDAP
document as requested. We:

- moved section 3.7 DIT description to the appendix;
- renamed section 3.7 and left there only the information that can be
relevant for aggregation discussion
- added comments that point to Florido's presentation for cross-reference

Link:

  http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13153?download=

Looking forward for the meeting on monday the 11th.

Cheers,
Florido

On 2013-11-04 20:23, JP Navarro wrote:
> Greetings Glue WG,
>
> Coordinates and agenda for tomorrow's GLUE WG teleconference follow:
> : Tuesday, November 5, 2013
> : 16:00-17:30 Central Europe, 10:00-11:30 AM US Eastern
>
> Teleconference and screen sharing:
> : https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-glue-wg/ (Adobe Connect)
> : Login as Guest using your real name
>
> Agenda:
> 1) Florido will present the slides at the following URL
>    http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/glue-wg?folder_id=6564
>
> 2) If we have time we may spend a few minutes starting to discuss the "Cloud Extensions" Salvatore circulated (attached). I propose we dedicate the following meeting on December 3rd to cloud extensions.
>
> Thanks,
>
> JP Navarro and Shiraz Memon

 Florido Paganelli
   ARC Middleware Developer - NorduGrid Collaboration
   System Administrator
 Lund University
 Department of Physics
 Division of Particle Physics
 BOX118
 221 00 Lund
 Office Tel: 046-2220272
 Email: florido.paganelli at REMOVE_THIShep.lu.se
 Homepage: http://www.hep.lu.se/staff/paganelli