[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, November 5, 2013

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 4 14:23:17 EST 2013

Greetings Glue WG,

Coordinates and agenda for tomorrow's GLUE WG teleconference follow:
: Tuesday, November 5, 2013
: 16:00-17:30 Central Europe, 10:00-11:30 AM US Eastern

Teleconference and screen sharing:
: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-glue-wg/ (Adobe Connect)
: Login as Guest using your real name

Agenda:
1) Florido will present the slides at the following URL
   http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/glue-wg?folder_id=6564

2) If we have time we may spend a few minutes starting to discuss the "Cloud Extensions" Salvatore circulated (attached). I propose we dedicate the following meeting on December 3rd to cloud extensions.

Thanks,

JP Navarro and Shiraz Memon