[glue-wg] Extending GLUE 2.0 for Cloud services

Salvatore Pinto salvatore.pinto at egi.eu
Mon Nov 4 07:58:08 EST 2013

Dear GLUE WG mailing list,
in the context of the EGI Federated Cloud
<http://www.egi.eu/solutions/fed-cloud/>, we come across the need for a
standard for information discovery in the Cloud ecosystem. We looked at
the existing standard of the Cloud/Grid world, and, considering that no
current standard seems to meet our requirements, we decided to propose
an extension to the GLUE 2.0 schema to cover Cloud Compute and Storage
services.

The first proposed draft is attached. We would really appreciate your
comments and maybe to add a point for discussion in the next WG meeting.

Thank you a lot in advance for your support.

Best Regards,
   Salvatore Pinto.

--
Salvatore Pinto
Cloud Technologist, EGI.eu
e-mail:salvatore.pinto at egi.eu
skype: salvatore.pinto0
Science Park 140, Amsterdam, The Netherlands