[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, May 21, 2013

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 21 08:40:39 EDT 2013

Stephen and others,

We're trying to find a better technology for group video teleconferences. Google hangouts may be an option.

If you are not familiar with Google Hangouts, please be on your computer at the normal meeting start time of 16:00 Central Europe, 10:00 AM US Eastern. I will start what is called a Google Hangout and send details on joining it.  We'll use the 30 minutes till the meeting start time of 16:30/10:30 to get people connected.

Thanks for you patience,

JP