[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, May 21, 2013

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 21 08:28:58 EDT 2013

GLUE WG,

I'm learning what Google Groups and Hangouts are like and they are more private than I realized.

The circle below is my own circle which currently has Stephen, Shiraz, Florido, and David.

I should be able to start a Hangout that we can all join for a group video with screen sharing, but FIRST you need to give me your google e-mail address so I can add you to my circle.  Please send it to me if you plan to join today's GLUE WG call.  We'll try to figure out a better more shared way to do group video for calls after today's.

Thanks,

JP