[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference, Tuesday, February 12, 2013

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 28 13:17:41 EST 2013

Greetings Glue WG,

NO meeting tomorrow January 29, 2013. Coordinates and agenda for our next GLUE WG teleconference follow:
: Tuesday, February 12, 2013
: 16:00-17:30 Central Europe, 10:00-11:30 AM US Eastern

Teleconference and screen sharing:
: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ogf-glue-wg/ (Adobe Connect)
: Login as Guest using your real name

Agenda:
1) XML Rendering document updates review and discussion (David, 60 minutes)
   https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/12988?download=
2) Other updates and planning our next teleconference (JP/Shiraz, 10 minutes)

Please use the attached *.ics file to reserve this by-weekly time on your calendar.  We will meet as needed and not necessarily every two weeks.

Regards,

Shiraz Memon
JP Navarro