[glue-wg] Scheduling a regular GLUE WG teleconference in 2013

JP Navarro navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 22 11:01:38 EST 2013

A clarification to avoid confusion.

This doodle poll serves two purposes: first to select a time for our next GLUE WG teleconference next week, and second to select the weekday and time for future GLUE WG teleconferences. Please reply to the doodle poll with your typical availability at the designated weekday and time.

If you are normally available at one of the 3 times but this coming week is an exception, please fill in the doodle poll based or you normal availability, but reply privately to Shiraz and myself letting us know that next week you are NOT available.

Thanks,

JP Navarro