[glue-wg] GLUE2 XML document

Shiraz Memon a.memon at fz-juelich.de
Tue Jan 15 10:37:09 EST 2013

Hi David,

Thanks alot for your efforts.

The document has been forwarded to the emi's jra1 mailing list. I hope there will be some interesting comments or suggestions.

I have few minor comments, though :)

* Page 6, Line number 114: all the types requiring timestamps must use xsd:dateTime instead of restricted sub-type. This has been discussed on the list already, therefore, the given statement should be removed.

* Page 6, Line number 142: "Unfortunately, this is not well ....." - To my knowledge this is not true. The "union" construct is well supported by state of the art xm tools, such as xmlbeans or jaxb. Therefore, the given annotation example should be replaced with a new example incorporated with the "union" construct. One such example can be found in one of the emi-es schemas, please have a look on the following link on line 51:

http://unicore.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/unicore/emi/emi-es/trunk/emi-es-types/src/main/schema/ResourceInfo.xsd?revision=15524&view=markup

It would also be very helpful if the normative xsd can be provided.

Best regards,
Shiraz