[glue-wg] Summary of changes in LDAP GLUE2 rendering as requested in last meeting

Balazs Konya balazs.konya at hep.lu.se
Tue Sep 18 04:41:50 EDT 2012

Dear Stephen, Glue group,

On 2012-09-17 23:15, stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk wrote:
> Florido Paganelli [mailto:florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se] said:
>> We really would like to progress with this document and reach an agreement
>> for the document ready to be submitted to the ogf procedure in one month.
>
> It seems clear that Florido and I will not agree on most of these points, so
> I'd like to ask the rest of the group how they would like to proceed in
> reaching a conclusion on this.

Would it be possible that you go through the detailed feedback, the tracked
changed document and write down what you actually disagree with?

Then, there'll be (a series?) of phone meetings or if necessary even a face to
face meeting so that some decision is to taken.

The decision making process in OGF is not very well defined, therefore if
possible a consensus is always preferred.

Balazs Konya
as OGF Glue WG co-chair this time

--
Balázs Kónya

Technical Director

European Middleware Initiative          www.eu-emi.eu
NorduGrid Collaboration                 www.nordugrid.org

Lund University                         balazs.konya at hep.lu.se
Department of Physics                   phone:   +46 46 222 8049
BOX 118, S - 221 00 LUND, Sweden        fax:     +46 46 222 4015