[glue-wg] how to commit to GLUE2 github?

Florido Paganelli florido.paganelli at hep.lu.se
Mon Oct 15 07:15:12 EDT 2012

Hi Sergio,

On 2012-10-15 13:05, Sergio Andreozzi wrote:
> Hi Florido,
>
> I've created it in the past and I can add you if you give me your
> github userid. On which repository you would like to be enabled?
> XML/LDAP/SQL?

My github username is floridop.

enable me on the LDAP one, but I will need to create an additional
repository for open enumerations, separated from the rendering ones, as
decided in one of the meetings.

You can create it for me and enable me rw on that. maybe just call it
OpenEnumerations or Enumerations.

Anybody has nicer ideas on the name?

> I could also enable JP and Shiraz as owners of the group so that they
> can manage it as well.

Ok for me, if they agree

Thanks for the help,
Florido