[glue-wg] GLUE WG teleconference reminder, Wednesday, May 16, 2012

stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Wed May 16 10:16:20 EDT 2012

glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org [mailto:glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On
> Behalf Of JP Navarro said:
>    a) EGI service name and type values. What is the goal? Where do we
> record agreements on Enumerated values?

To elaborate on the discussion: the idea is that adding new enumeration values should be a lightweight process. Basically it should be a) check that the name you want isn't already used, b) check that there isn't already a type defined for the same purpose, and c) add the new type to the list (with a brief definition). If we assume that people who can edit the wiki are reasonably trustworthy I think adding things to a wiki page should be fine.