[glue-wg] LDAP rendering document: new version as an outcome of Lund review

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Mon Jun 18 03:24:09 EDT 2012

On 06/17/2012 10:14 AM, Florido Paganelli wrote:

> I remember I noticed the change while I was updating ARC information
> system. Most likely is a packaging problem. Laurence can you comment
> on that?

The last thing that we did was to sync with the latest version in github.

https://github.com/OGF-GLUE/LDAP/tree/master/schema

Note that this has IA5 strings so I will redirect this to Sergio!

I think that most people are using the glue-schema package from Fedora
so this should be our reference implementation. As long as changes are
backwards compatible, there is not problem to make changes.

Now would be a good time to review the schema and make such changes. The
changes should be done in git hub and we can push out a new version in
Fedora.

Laurence