[glue-wg] Minutes from today call - next call 14 Oct 2010

stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 7 10:27:19 CDT 2010

JP Navarro [mailto:navarro at mcs.anl.gov] said:
> Or, is the GLUE2 LDAP rendering final?

I think it would depend on what kind of changes were requested and how
strong the arguments were. Nothing is completely unchangeable, but
modifying the schema once in use can be very hard - that's why it has
always taken a long time to implement new versions of the schema, even
when they're backward-compatible. Of course we might also find that in
practice something we've done doesn't work well and has to be changed
anyway.