[glue-wg] Planning for OGF 28

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Wed Mar 10 15:18:14 CST 2010

Hi Andre,

One of the main purposes of GLUE is to advertise information to clients.
It is not aiming to model the internal workings of a services and only
information that a client needs should be exposed. A client would not
care about the garbage collection service so it would not be published.
A client may care about a database service and the quality level would
be a property of that service. The fact that the quality level was
implemented by a hidden service is irrelevant for the client.

Laurence