[glue-wg] Planning for OGF 28

stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Mar 10 10:10:19 CST 2010

> Service, Endpoint and AccessPolicy and I haven't noticed anything more
> for them.

Actually I just noticed one thing for Service which is slightly
ambiguous. We have:

QualityLevel QualityLevel_t 1  The maturity of the Service in terms of
the quality of the underlying software components; the value corresponds
to the highest QualityLevel among the available Endpoints.

However you can potentially have a Service with no Endpoints -
presumably you could still define its QualityLevel, but formally that
description wouldn't apply.