[glue-wg] Another erratum?

stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Feb 26 04:50:14 CST 2010

David Horat [mailto:david.horat at gmail.com] said:
> What do you want to do?

I'm not sure, but in writing an info provider I have to code something
... the options are to print nothing, to print a Key but not a Value, or
to print a Key with Value=UNDEFINEDVALUE. At the moment I can't do the
second one because the schema doesn't allow it, so I'm currently doing
the third one.

> Having a key without value should be the same as not having the key.

Not entirely, for example if you search for objects with an Extension
with a given Key regardless of the Value you'd get a different answer.
Whether there's a practical application is another matter ...