[glue-wg] Another erratum?

David Horat david.horat at cern.ch
Thu Feb 25 13:26:30 CST 2010

So the question is:
What do you want to do?

Having a key without value should be the same as not having the key.

Regards,
David

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 6:08 PM, <stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see that ExtensionValue is mandatory - was that what we intended? It
> doesn't match what we have for ServiceData in 1.3:
>
> MUST        GlueServiceDataKey
> MAY         (GlueServiceDataValue $ GlueChunkKey) )
>
> For now I'll put out UNDEFINEDVALUE if necessary ...
>
> Stephen
> --
> Scanned by iCritical.

David Horat
Software Engineer – IT/GT – Grid Technology
CERN – European Organization for Nuclear Research » Where the web was born
Address: 1211 Geneva - Switzerland, Office: 28/1-004
Phone +41 22 76 77996
Fax +41 22 76 68178 (fax to email service)
Web: http://cern.ch/horat
Web: http://davidhorat.com/
Profile: http://linkedin.com/in/davidhorat