[glue-wg] Next phone meeting and foreign keys discussion

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue May 26 08:33:25 CDT 2009

Hi Laurence,

I will also not be able to join the telecon. I briefly reviewed the new
DIT.

The only comment that I've is about the Resource which, in the XML, si
child of the Manager.
This is because, by the schema, we defined that a resource must have one
and only one manager.
There was a bit of discussion last telecon on this, but in general we do
not have use cases of resources without managers or of resources with
multiple managers.

Cheers, Sergio