[glue-wg] Next phone meeting and foreign keys discussion

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Tue May 26 02:59:05 CDT 2009

Hi Balazs,

A new version of the LDAP rendering document has been loaded.

The example LDIF files have been updated to reflect the outcome of the
resent discussions.
http://forge.ogf.org/svn/repos/glue/LDAP2/examples/
We have created the DIT as a directory structure in  subversion
http://forge.ogf.org/svn/repos/glue/LDAP2/DIT/
And used a directory browser to create the image for the document
although I forgot to add the GLUE2 prefix.
The DIT closely follows the XML structure and I am not aware of any
exceptions.

Speak to you later

Laurence