[glue-wg] Next phone meeting and foreign keys discussion

Balazs Konya balazs.konya at hep.lu.se
Mon May 25 13:55:32 CDT 2009

Hi,

David Horat wrote:
> In order to prepare for the conference we have tomorrow, please take a
> look at the agenda:
> http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/PhoneMeeting20090526
>
> Moreover, in order to decide where to put foreign keys, I have created a
> table in the wiki so we can vote and discuss in the phone conference:
> http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/LDAPForeignKeysDiscussion
>
> Please, vote if you have a strong opinion and know use cases where it
> should be better to put it in one place and not in another. Here, voting
> means putting your name in either the column "Votes on 1" or "Votes on 2".

Before browsing the gridforge i'd like to ask few questions:

-have you updated the ldap rendering document? Do you plan to do that
before the meeting?

-was there any update in the examples (svn)?

-can you please point me to the DIT figure you propose? Also a complete
ldap example would be nice.

-Is the DIT of yours similar to the xml structure? If not, what kind of
deviations you found necessary in the LDAP rendering?

thanks,
Balazs