[glue-wg] Glue LDAP Rendering

David Horat david.horat at cern.ch
Wed Jun 3 06:19:53 CDT 2009

The LDAP schema has been updated with the current status of the Foreign
Keys. You can take a look at:
http://forge.ogf.org/svn/repos/glue/LDAP2/schema/

I am currently going to update the basic tests and create new ones for them.
If anybody wants to help, do not hesitate to email me.

Regards,
David

2009/6/3 Laurence Field <Laurence.Field at cern.ch>

> The minutes of the last meeting have been added to the wiki.  The  next
> meeting is scheduled for 16:00 CET on Friday 5th June.  There were three
> items that require attention and have been highlighted in this mail.
>
> 1) The placement of Foreign Keys was discussed and the result is
> documented on the following page.
>

> http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/LDAPForeignKeysDiscussion
>
> Unless anyone has any disagreements, what is currently document will be
> taken as the official result by the end of the next meeting.
>
> 2) It was also agree that need to have a fixed root entry for the DN,
> however, we still need some inspiration on what this should be. o=grid,
> o=glue,  etc.
>
> 3) The Grouping discussions requires input from Balazs. If the DIT is
> enforced, most use cases can be met by doing a subtree query. However,
> there may still be a need for a generic grouping object.  If the DIT is
> enforced we need to define where this object is placed.
>
> Regards,
>
> Laurence

David Horat
Software Engineer – IT/GD – Grid Deployment Group
CERN – European Organization for Nuclear Research » Where the web was born
Address: 1211 Geneva - Switzerland, Office: 28/R-003
Phone +41 22 76 77996
Fax +41 22 76 68178 (fax to email service)
Web: http://cern.ch/horat
Web: http://davidhorat.com/
Profile: http://linkedin.com/in/davidhorat