[glue-wg] Glue LDAP Rendering

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Wed Jun 3 03:22:04 CDT 2009

The minutes of the last meeting have been added to the wiki.  The  next
meeting is scheduled for 16:00 CET on Friday 5th June.  There were three
items that require attention and have been highlighted in this mail.

1) The placement of Foreign Keys was discussed and the result is
documented on the following page.

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/LDAPForeignKeysDiscussion

Unless anyone has any disagreements, what is currently document will be
taken as the official result by the end of the next meeting.

2) It was also agree that need to have a fixed root entry for the DN,
however, we still need some inspiration on what this should be. o=grid,
o=glue,  etc.

3) The Grouping discussions requires input from Balazs. If the DIT is
enforced, most use cases can be met by doing a subtree query. However,
there may still be a need for a generic grouping object.  If the DIT is
enforced we need to define where this object is placed.

Regards,

Laurence