[glue-wg] LDAP and SQL Rederings

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Tue Apr 28 05:01:34 CDT 2009

The initial drafts for the LDAP and SQL renderings are now available.
The documents have been uploaded to the Grid Forge document repository.
An updated Glue specification has also been uploaded which contains some
changes that were made during the rendering process. The concrete
renderings can be found in the subversion repository.

SQL
http://forge.ogf.org/svn/repos/glue/SQL/

LDAP
http://forge.ogf.org/svn/repos/glue/LDAP2/

I will provisionally suggest that we should have a phone conference on
Wednesday 6th of May at 15:00 to discus these initial drafts.

Regards,

Laurence and David