[glue-wg] Example LDIF

Burke, S (Stephen) stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Apr 17 07:51:10 CDT 2009

glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org
> [mailto:glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On Behalf Of Laurence Field said:
> As it seems that we are having some difficulty trying to go from the
> what is specified in the document to what we expect the LDIF to look
> like, I would suggest that we try to  work backwards and as such have
> uploaded some initial examples of the LDIF to the SVN repository.

OK. One practical comment, it may be useful to remove most of the
regular attributes as they aren't really germane to this apart from the
general naming style, and it might help us see the wood rather than the
trees (or possibly vice versa :).

  Also you don't seem to have done the inheritance consistently, was
that intentional? E.g. the ComputingService has "objectClass: Service",
but the ComputingManager doesn't have "objectClass: Manager".