[glue-wg] Example LDIF

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Fri Apr 17 07:34:24 CDT 2009

Hi Stephen et. al.

As it seems that we are having some difficulty trying to go from the
what is specified in the document to what we expect the LDIF to look
like, I would suggest that we try to  work backwards and as such have
uploaded some initial examples of the LDIF to the SVN repository.

http://forge.ogf.org/svn/repos/glue/LDAP2/examples/

These examples were created by taking the attributes and groupings from
the document but using a pragmatic approach based on my experience with
Glue 1.3 to create the resulting LDIF.  If we can agree on what the
resulting LDIF should look like then we can figure out the best way to
go from the document to what we what which may result in us making some
modifications to the specification.

If there are any changes that you think should be done, i would suggest
that you copy the file and rename to include your initials. We can then
use diff to  compare the files.

Laurence