[glue-wg] Foreign Key implementation on GLUE 2.0 LDAPimplementation

David Horat david.horat at cern.ch
Thu Apr 16 11:21:43 CDT 2009

The 'natural' implementation in LDAP is probably do it the same way as
in SQL except in the many to many relations, because in SQL we will
have a new table and in LDAP we could only have multivalued
attributes. Nevertheless, when I finish the SQL implementation, we can
have a framework to discuss about this.

Regards,
David

--
David Horat
Software Engineer – IT/GD – Grid Deployment Group