[glue-wg] v1.3 documentation, please!

Laurence Field Laurence.Field at cern.ch
Fri May 9 07:58:07 CDT 2008

Hi Sergio,

I think that we should just keep this list as the same people will be
involved in both discussions. I would just recommend that out of
courtesy  for those who are only interested in Glue 2.0 that any 1.3
discussions should have 1.3 in the subject.

We should probably make more use of the discussion board for certain
topics.  I have created two forums, one on Glue 1.3 and one for FAQs.

Our priority over the next week should be to get the document finalized
and postpone any project specific discussions until the document is ready.

Laurence