[glue-wg] telecon reminder - today 10 AM (implementation) and 2 PM (computing)

Paul Millar paul.millar at desy.de
Fri Mar 28 07:03:50 CDT 2008

Hi Sergio,

On Friday 28 March 2008 12:16:20 Sergio Andreozzi wrote:
> for the implementation telecon which just finished, you can find the
> minutes here:
> https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.glue-wg/wiki/Phone
>Meeting20080328

Thanks, I'll review them this afternoon.

> the next call on implementation is scheduled for 10 Apr at 2 PM CET (for
> Paul, it would be useful to have you on that call since you raised
> several comments on the XML and we need to be sure that they are
> addressed).

My apologies for missing the meeting this morning.  Unfortunately, it clashed
with our daily team meeting: 10am is not a good time for me.

> For the computing entities, we postponed the call to this afternoon, 2
> PM (for Felix, please update the booking of the telecon system).

Unfortunately, due to work constraints (i.e., I've some coding deadlines
looming), I won't be able to make the meeting this afternoon.  However, Owen
would like to join.

Cheers,

Paul.